home / Study In Malaysia

Study In Malaysia

PERMISSION TO STUDY (For Dependents aged under 21 Years)
Applicants are allowed to bring their children under the age 21 years and are not married, as their dependants, under this programme.
Please note that tertiary educational institutions (private colleges and universities), requires their students to have a Student Pass. Therefore, MM2H dependents who are enrolling into tertiary educational institutions, are required to apply for a Student Visit Pass instead of a MM2h Social Visit Pass in order to apply for the Student Pass and should be insured throughout their stay under this programme.
Application guidelines for permission to study : 
o Applicant and Principal Must Be Present.
o Application Must Be Below 18 Years Old (above 18 Years Old need to apply student pass)
o Copy of approval letter and letter of Intention By Principal / Sponsor
o Completed Student Personal Data Form ( available at Immigration Unit)
o Original and Copy of Applicant’s Passport
o A Passport Size Photo
o Letter of Acceptance From Public/ Private Higher Education/ Secondary School/ Pre School or International School
o Copy of Principal’s Passport
o Letter From Ministry of Education (Except International School)
Processing period is seven (7) working days
For registering Children in Private Colleges and Universities, the following link will provide a guide on how to register your children in private colleges and universities:
Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS)
Suite A-21-1, Level 21,
157, Hampshire Place Office,
1, Jalan Mayang Sari,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : +603-2180 0800
Fax : +603-2180 0700
Website : www.educationmalaysia.gov.my