(9:30 AM to 6:30 PM IST)
Modify Your Search
home / Welcomgroup Mughal Sheraton Agra
Welcomgroup Mughal Sheraton Agra
The Welcomgroup Mughal Sheraton, Agra
The Hotel Mughal Sheraton is a Five Star deluxe hotel in Agra and is managed by the Welcom group of hotels. This hotel has been built in the architectural style of the Mughal period. The grand building made of red brick is set in 30 acres of manicured, landscaped and lush green gardens. The hotel has a number of awards from the hospitality industry to its credit. The Welcomgroup Mughal Sheraton has won the Aga Khan award among other accolades.
Accommodation and Services
- 300 well-furnished rooms and suites
- Each of these rooms have been constructed in a manner such that they offer a breathtaking view of either the lush green landscaped gardens, the lovely swimming pool or the Taj Mahal.
- Rooms are decorated in a manner that they reflect the grandeur and style of the Mughal period.
- The hotel restaurant Nauratna offers an array of delectable Mughlai cuisine.
- The restaurant Bagh-e-Bahar is located in a way that it offers a lovely view of the green and manicured gardens and a brilliant blue pool. This restaurant serves continental delights and you can enjoy live music while you are partaking of a delicious meal.
- The Mahjong Room is a specialty Chinese food outlet that offers the choicest of Chinese cuisine.
- The Taj Bano offers a rich menu that comprises of traditional Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisine.
- The bar at the Hotel is called the Maikhana. This lobby bar offers wines, cocktail concoctions and a variety of beverages.
This five star deluxe five star hotel offers a number of safety measures to all its guests and employees. So much so that this five star deluxe hotel has the distinction of winning the prestigious Sword of Honor award that is given by the British Safety Council.
The hotel offers state of the art conferencing and banquet facilities. The hotel has a number of halls and rooms that are specially equipped with facilities such as slide projectors, projectors, amplifiers and chart boards among other things, to conduct business conferences and meetings. These are the Majlis, the Diwan-e-Khas and the Mehfil.
The Gulbadan Gardens serve as a picturesque venue for private gatherings and parties.
The management at the five star deluxe hotel makes arrangements for recreational facilities. Guests can play tennis, croquet, golf and billiards. There is a movie lounge for those interested in watching cinema.